Become an Event Sponsor
Thank you for sponsoring the Burlington County Field of Honor.
Medford Sunrise Rotary Foundation is a 501c3 non-profit organization.
Your donations are tax deductible.
Please indicate which level of sponsorship you would like:
- Up to 10 flags with sponsor’s* name on Field of Honor®.
- Recognition in all promotions and press releases.
- Large recognition (with logo) on 2 separate banners bordering the Field of Honor®. Recognition on Burlington County Field of Honor website.
- Up to 5 flags with sponsor’s* name on Field of Honor®. Recognition in all promotions.
- Recognition (with logo) on 2 separate banners in the Field of Honor®.
- Recognition as a Freedom sponsor on the Burlington County Field of Honor® website.
Heroes Circle sponsor
- A very limited opportunity to be the sole sponsor of one of the following flags at the very entrance of the 2022 Medford Field of Honor®
- US Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, Police, Firefighters, EMS and POW-MIA.
- Recognition as a Heroes Circle sponsor on the Burlington County Field of Honor® website.
Stars & Stripes sponsor
- Up to 3 flags with sponsor’s* name on Field of Honor®.
- Recognition as a Stars & Stripes sponsor on the Burlington County Field of Honor® website.
Become an Event Sponsor
Patriot Sponsors may dedicate 10 flags to heroes who have served our country in uniform and we will place medallions on those flags with the sponsor’s name and brief comments describing their hero’s service.
Freedom Sponsors may dedicate 5 flags and Stars & Stripes Sponsor 3 flags.
Or you can let Rotary dedicate the flags in your name to Burlington County heroes who gave their lives while in military service.
Medford Sunrise Rotary staff will contact you to obtain information on whom you would like your sponsored flags to honor.
Flags will on display May 26 till June 4th.
If you prefer to donate by check
Please make your check payable to the Medford Sunrise Rotary Foundation and mail it to:
Medford Sunrise Rotary—BurlcoFoH
PO Box 1235
Medford, NJ 08055
Example of a completed commemorative medallion:
“In memory of Paul Smith from Lumberton. Served in the US Army Infantry during Korean Conflict, was killed in battle and was awarded Purple Heart and commendation for bravery under fire. Sponsored by his loving daughter, Jasmine Jones.”